A work order can be created with or without it being associated with a service request. Please select a property first. After a property selection, all the service requests will be populated and you need to select a service request to create a work order.
Follow the steps below to create a service request:
- Go to Tenant Management > Service Request or Work Order.
- More Action > New Work Order
- Select the Property, Service Request (only Service request without WO shows in the drop-down). This option is now OPTIONAL > Submit
- Select the Vendor; once you select, the field will be auto-populated. To Notify the vendor, tick Send email to vendor, Send SMS to vendor. You can also tick Include service request pictures (if any)
- Fill in the Tenant information, add Name, Email, and Phone, Note: If you want to show tenant info to vendor
- On the Permission to Enter Unit, add the preferred time, Work Description,
- Unit Entry Log, add Attachments (optional), click browse to add an attachment,
- Once done, click ‘Submit’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.