Here’s how you can adjust payments using owner credit. Here you can pay the owner’s invoice and management fees.
Follow the steps below to adjust the owner invoice using an owner credit:
- Go to Accounting > Invoice
- Choose the Owner invoice that you want to adjust > click View Details
- Click More Action > Adjust Payment From Owner Credit
- Remember that to be able to adjust payment from owner credit, the invoice status should be Approved or Overdue
- On the pop-up, you can see the Current Due and the Available Credit Balance.
- To adjust payment, add the Transaction Date and Amount to Apply > ‘Record Payment.’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.