Take advantage of the adjusted payment from owner credit feature inside the portal by following the steps below.
Follow the steps below to adjust payment from owner credit:
- Go to Accounting > Invoice
- Choose the management fee invoice that has not been paid, Status: Approved, Overdue
- Please make sure that the owner has an Owner Credit in his profile or else this option will not be visible
- View Details > More Action > Adjust Payment from Owner Credit
- Select the Transaction Date and the Amount to Apply
- Once done, click ‘Record Payment.’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.