There is now an option to adjust rental invoice using a tenant credit; tenant credit are the excess payments the tenant pay to their rental. You can use tenant credit to pay your rental invoice inside the system.
Follow the steps below to adjust a rental invoice with tenant credit:
- Go to Accounting > Invoice.
- Choose the Rental invoice that you want to adjust using the tenant’s credit.
- Go to the details > More Action > Adjust Payment from Tenant Credit.
- Add the Transaction Date and Amount to Apply (if the tenant is not enough to pay the whole amount, you can make a payment using the current amount that the tenant has in their tenant credit)
- Once done, click ‘Record Payment’
- There will be a note saying that a payment has been made using tenant credit
Note: If you didn’t pay the rental invoice fully and only pay what the tenant has inside their tenant credit, the invoice would stay unpaid until you make the tenant pay the remaining balance.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.