Most leases expire at one point and tenants would have to move out, but if the tenant wanted to renew or extend the lease, you have the option to renew it from the portal. Here are the following steps:
1) From the portal, expand the ‘Tenant Management’ tab, and click on ‘Tenant’
2) On this page, you can see a tab for Active Tenants and already Moved Out
3) From the row that your tenant is in, go to the ‘Action’ column and click on ‘View Details’ (arrow icon).
4) On the right side of the page here, expand ‘More Action’ and click on ‘Renew Lease’.
5) On this final pop-up, you choose the property and unit numbers.
6) You also choose to ‘Detail Renew’, which is recommended. You go through the detailed lease process and renew. You can also ‘Quick Renew’. Here you copy data from the existing lease and renew.
7) Once everything is done, click ‘Submit’.