What if a tenant wants to pay directly to the owner of the property? How do I disable the auto-generation of rental invoices? There are two options that you can do inside the portal. You can choose NOT to automatically generate a rental invoice for the property in general or for a specific tenant.
Follow the steps below to not automatically generate a rental invoice:
- For Property level
- Go to Property Management > Properties.
- Click the Drop Down > Edit.
- On the property details, you can see the Auto-generate ‘Rental Invoice’ section; Tick the box to Turn it Off.
- Once done, click Save Info.
- Note: When the auto-generate Invoice is OFF, No “Rental Invoice” will be generated, Tenant will not see any due invoice. Amount due will be shown as zero., Tenant due and overdue will not be identified
- For the Individual level
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant.
- Choose the Tenant > click the Arrow icon.
- On the Tenant details page, click Action > Edit Tenant Info.
- Below the Auto-generate Rental Invoice, choose No
- Note: Auto-generate rental invoice has been turned off under property settings. To generate the rental invoice by the system automatically, both the property level flag and tenant level flag need to be turned on.
- Once done, click Update.