When a tenant profile is activated, it will automatically create a new tenant profile and a tenant will receive an email from joining the tenant portal.
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant.
- In the column, Portal Access, it will show as Invited, Joined, or Invite Now.
- If they have not joined yet, you can also resend the invitation by clicking the Portal Access status > review the email address > ‘Send Invite. ‘
- Once the tenant receives the Portal Access invite in their email, instruct them to follow the instructions
- They will have to click ‘Click here to Register’ > Fill the form (their name and email is auto-filled for them), they will have to assign their own password and click ‘Register. ‘
- Once submitted, a notification will show and they can now login to the Tenant Portal.
- Their Portal Access status will also change to Joined.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.