When you have a tenant and want to add multiple profiles under that tenant, you have the option directly from the portal. You can split their rent and make any of them primary from the tenant details page.
- Go to Tenant Management> Tenant
- Select the Tenant, and go to tenant details
- Click ‘Edit additional tenant Info’
- Fill necessary info of the other tenant First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, etc.
- Click Update, and the system automatically splits the rent.
To edit the other profile information:
- Click the ‘+Profile’ button and see the system automatically splits the rent.
- Give the Rent Amount (new profile) and the Rent amount for primary tenant
- Check Make this tenant Primary to make that profile primary.
- Click Create Profile to create the profile
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.